Unless otherwise noted, the Publisher holds the copyright on all materials published in the Journal, whether in print or electronic form, both as a compilation and as individual articles. All Journal content is subject to "fair use" provisions of U.S. or applicable international copyright laws (see http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html). The following guidelines apply to individual users:
- Individuals may view, download, print, or save Journal content for the purposes of research, teaching, and/or private study. Systematic downloading (by robots or other automatic processes) is prohibited without explicit Publisher approval.
- Customer or member account numbers are provided to individuals for their personal use only. Individuals may not share their username or password without the Publisher's permission.
- Individuals may not reproduce, post, redistribute, sell, modify or create a derivative work of any Journal content, without prior, express written permission of the Puiblisher. Permission is granted, however, to provide a limited amount of print or electronic Journal content for purposes of regulatory approval, patent and/or trademark applications or other legal or regulatory purposes.
- For permissions to reprint or copy Journal content beyond that permitted by Section 107 or 108 of the U.S. Copyright Law, contact the Copyright Clearance Center. The fee code for users of the Transactional Reporting Service appears in each abstract and full text article.
The Journal Online is under development and changes may be made in these publications and programs at any time. There is no guarantee that the information contained in the online version of the journal is identical to the print version of the journal.
In no event shall the publisher be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, business interruption, or loss of profits, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Journal content.
This publication is provided "as is": the Publisher DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Descriptions of, or references to products or publications, or inclusion of an advertisement in the Journal, neither constitutes nor implies a guarantee, endorsement or support of claims made of that product, publication or service.
Restriction on use of "offline browsers"
If you are using an offline browser that allows you to download content from
a site and read it later, be aware that we impose one restriction on their use.
- In order for us to provide reliable, continuous, and
timely access to CPJP Online for all
readers, we require that you configure your offline browser to request no more than 20 pages per minute (roughly one request every 3-4 seconds).
that non-compliance with this rule will result in your access to
being blocked until you contact us and resolve the problem. If you repeatedly
break this rule you will be permanently blocked from the site.
Access to site pages via an Open Proxy Server is prohibited.